The Innovator Network is owned and operated by:
Cambridge Science Park
What data do we collect?
Innovator Network collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (eg Name, email address, phone number, job title, etc.)
- Regional and demographic data
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Innovator Network with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Submit a further information form, or any of our enquiry forms
- Sign up for our newsletter
Innovator Network may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Attendance at, or viewing of, an Innovator Network event
- Social media platforms
How will we use your data?
Innovator Network collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Deliver a more personalised experience for you
- Email or call you with potential sponsorship opportunities
- Share with event co-organisation partners
If you agree, Innovator Network will share your data with our partner companies and event co-organisers so that they may offer you their products and services. We will also share data with you co-organisation event partners (where the event is run in conjunction with another company). In this instance the co-organisation will be clearly stated.
How do we store your data?
Innovator Network securely stores your data at our address above.
Innovator Network will keep your contact information, such as email address, address, telephone, company and name for as long as required. Once this requirement has expired, we will delete your data by removing from our systems.
Innovator Network would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Innovator Network from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Innovator Network Group.
What are your data protection rights?
Innovator Network would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Innovator Network for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Innovator Network correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Innovator Network to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Innovator Network erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Innovator Network restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Innovator Network’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Innovator Network transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com or write to us at the address above:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Advertising purposes
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by post at the address above:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Innovator Network has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Website: https://ico.org.uk